Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a coyote on my huning property. What is the best way to try to kill it. Any help would be great. Doug.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Rifle or shotgun co., I have had lots of fun taking them using a caller such as a rabbit squeal. If in a field you can set up something that resembles a rabit which moves some in the wind. Get it on video, easy and neat. Take um sam

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bass Pro or Cabela's

Probably can even find a cheap one at Walmart. If you would like some help getting rid of him. let me know. My son (10yo) and I would love to come help you take him out. I could probably bring a caller with us (borrow it from my dad). Let me know.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I had a Johnny Stewart Caller ( electronic call ) which I had learned from. Much more fun with a hand call. Try to get a call that has a mouse sqeek also, use this when they are close.

·
Registered
164 Posts
They are not easy to kill with a call. Foxes are dumb and will practically commit suicide when using a call but coyotes are altogether different. Don't be too disappointed if you get no coyotes to come in. They are much smarter and harder to kill. Sitting over a dead deer carcass or trapping is much more reliable with coyotes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts