Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was out and about and got a few great pics today of a not so common visitor to the ramp....

I wonder if the no wake signs apply to them?

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
ANDYMEDIC was a NO SHOW ! you you you (*&^ %$# %$*) tagged and released a fair amount of the 2 fanged spotted lil guys ourselves yesterday along with the guys that have a spot on their blue tails.....tagged and released all fish........we launched at the great bridge locks and turned left at interstate 64 and fished in some place called the cove......ever hear of it ?

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Hope you don't mind my adding some pictures to your thread Andy.

I was there yesterday also. From what I was told there was an accident on board a cargo ship and a seaman was badly burned. An ambulance transferred him to Crab Creek to meet up with the Nightingale helicopter so he could be flown to a hospital.I hope he makes out OK.:bigangel:

There were fireman, police and rescue personnel of all sorts there.

Here are a few more pictures.

Dennis

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha the girl in blue there is a good friend of mine....a high pressure hot oil system blew on a ship off of cape henry and burned the crew member badly... nice pics dennis...not everyday you see that bird there haha

·
Registered
361 Posts
:eek:Ok this is too much First they want to put in a dredge transfer station now a heliport what is next!! Why can't they just let us fish in peace!!!:eek2:

Ok that was said tongue in cheek!! Actually I absolutely applaud and admire our firefighter and other emergency service providers!!

Thanks To all of them and keep up the good work!!!

John

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
I think you might wanna loose 25 or 40 pounds first Andrew

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
at least I am NOT in denial......I am fat and that the way the hot chics want me........

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Jamie you fish with a co worker of mine Mike Poulin on the old woddy you are opn there......Nice guy.......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts