Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Launched on an Eastern Bay Creek at sunrise and laid out 1200' of bull lips in about 8-15' of water. Yeah it's like that because my Garmin took a **** two weeks ago. Only had two hours of current before a high tide and caught a few dozen crabs. As the tide changed and current started back, we finished with a little less than a bushel. It was a beautiful day and a new Garmin will be purchased on Black Friday. Headed back in a stiff North wind and an out going tide. Yeah we got wet!....... Gary

Attachments

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Really like your crabbing reports and pictures. That one picture with the sun reflection is a good one. How long will the crabs be catchable ?

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Gary, I ask the same question to the manager of Suicide Bridge restaurant. He said they stop steaming crabs around the 2nd or 3rd week of Oct.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nice work for Gary. And what a beautiful sun rise to start the day.

Looks like you've been sticking to your diet. You look slimmer in every report. Stay the course...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Not bad for fishing blind Gary. Looks like quite a few Hammers in there. I am hoping to give em another try on Sunday (if the wind let's me). Seems like it blows every Sunday (my only day off). If I do half as well as you did, I'll be very happy.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Gary, try the navionics app on your phone until you get the new depth finder. It has all the charts and shows your boat and direction. It’s basically the same thing just on your phone.

·
Registered
14,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gary, try the navionics app on your phone until you get the new depth finder. It has all the charts and shows your boat and direction. It’s basically the same thing just on your phone.
I really just need it for water depth.......... Gary

1 - 12 of 12 Posts