Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Lite Subscriber - My busines
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's all you need to begin catching crabs and let the sport pay for itself:
Available to a good home is a recently outfitted, very stable 19' fiber glass tri hull powered by a newly overhauled 90 HP 2 stroke Yamaha outboard. Boat is ready to go crabbing. Comes with everything needed (except bait) for many successful years of crabbing.
Features a commercial line puller that is worth its weight in crabs and gold, a Five Star tandem axle bunk trailer with brakes to handle the load of crabs you'll catch, a Lowrance HDS7 Insight fish finder with GPS, 1200' commercial snood line complete with anchors and floats, boat hook, 2 commercial PFDs and other items needed for crabbing and safe boating. All above mentioned will set you back only Eighty $100.00 bushels of crabs which should be easily obtained before half this season ends. Translated into understandable language: $8000.00.

In addition for a measly $3500.00 you can have a LCC license that has no violations against it and no restrictions.

Now for the greatest part of the whole deal........... If you purchase both the boat/motor/trailer package along with the LCC license ... it's all yours for $10,000.00. That would be in the form of CASH.. U$D. And, if necessary, I'll even throw in a few crabbing lessons.

Now, before you ask, NO!!!!, the line puller is not available separately.
Thank you.

DSCF2984.jpg DSCF2994.jpg DSCF2996.jpg DSCF2998.jpg DSCF3003.jpg DSCF3004.jpg

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Lite Subscriber - My busines
5,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Care to elaborate on the overhaul and provide year and hours.
Water got into fuel tank and caused a failure. I do not know exactly what was damaged or replaced, but a complete overhaul was performed to the tune of $2800.00. The motor runs perfectly. I have no idea of total hours since new in 1990, but less than 50 hours since rebuild. Motor looks new and performs like new. Has always been garage kept until this last month.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts