Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
I was gonna suggest a UBBB Crab fest for the next meeting...

Crack-Pot in Towson.. call ahead reserve them consistant quality year round..

dont get the biggest ones they offer, get a size down.. the biggest are sometimes light..

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Crab Quarter's by LS. But winter prices are usually high and they're from the Gulf region or lower Atlantic...different taste. Better (cheaper for us non fed workers) bet for the money is the monster crab cake at By The Dock or whatever it's called just down the road from LS.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
..what about where we ate em about a year ago.. we went to a place in Essex for a monthly meeting and it was also a Capt Nick Shrimp night... I dont remember the name of the place.. they ahd pool tables..

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mike, that's Bill's Terrace Inn. We tried calling but I assume he was closed. We ended up at Port Royal on rt152/rt1 in the bel air area. Dollar crabs, they were basically mediums. They were average, and for a buck I guess it was a good deal.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Oh yea, theres also a Crack-Pot in Belair.. its kinds new..supposed to be very good too..

Also Seafood Stop on Rt 1 in Fallson may have em to go..

·
Premium Member
3,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh yea, theres also a Crack-Pot in Belair.. its kinds new..supposed to be very good too..

Also Seafood Stop on Rt 1 in Fallson may have em to go..
The crackpot in Bel Air closed, it was terrible. We never heard anything good about it from anyone. We went once and the food and service sucked. Seafood Stop is great, he (richard) also has a place closer to me across from Harford Community College.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts