Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, I hope you've all been able to get away for a few hours and catch some delicious fish!

My husband and I went fishing yesterday to Solomons Pier and caught these beautiful jumbo spot and croakers. :clapping2:

The croakers are still out there. Check out this fishing report from Ken Lamb: "Good Weather Means Good Bottom Fishing", https://www.visitstmarysmd.com/blog/...bottom-fishing :rockingreport:

Have fun today and every day! :yes:

Peace.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Love it! I really appreciate your appreciation of being outside and taking advantage of what the MD potion of the chesapeake has to offer. A lot of us get caught up in too many things that cloud our appreciation of where we live. The stripers are to few and far btwn, they're too small, the tide wasn't right, etc etc......To be have the ability to sit on a pier, watch a beautiful sunset, and catch fish is priceless. Congrats on your catch and thanks for posting.

-Evans

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
wtg. thx for rpt and pics. smile. ron

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Judy,

Fantastic, and way to go! You got a double bonus of a pretty sunset as well as a nice haul of meaty tasty croakers. Congratulations, and thanks for sharing!

Don

1 - 8 of 8 Posts