Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out of Garrretts today pulled 62 fish on boat returned 25 put 37 (croakers) in the cooler........was catching croakers,catfish,whiteperch,and one stripper about 18inchs.......

·
Registered
512 Posts
Good Job sound like fresh fish for dinner. Josh and I fished for about an hour Sat afternoon and caugth 23 enough for us and his Paw Paw. Did you catch on any of the spots I mentioned? I've got a charter Thursday and feel like we can catch good numbers close but great to hear good numbers out of you just in case. Fishing is always best in that area this time of year the fish seem to build back down river from there. Will only get better from here on out.

Have a good one

Capt. Bobby Jenkins

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes i went to the fisrt sub division on the left fishing in about 9 to 10 ft. water the catfish were hitting the squid at first then the croaker got in the mix there at end the croaker were bitting more in bloodworms.........thanks again!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
My dad, my 5 year old boy and myself fished straight across the river from Garrets this weekend from a pier. It was kind of slow but fairly steady croaks and cats. Sometimes it was 20 to 30 minutes between hits. We through the little ones back and kept enough to fill up two medium size freezer bags of fillets. I think it will be a couple weeks before they're thick but it was one of the best weekends I've had in a while.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]Big Cat originally wrote:
Have any of you guys tried in Robinson or urbanna creeks yet? Just wondering if the croaker are in there yet?
[/Q]A few of them but not thick yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts