Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
On the way home tonight, I stopped at one of the Scenic Overlooks on the GW Parkway and Lo and Behold, down below about 200 yards above Fletcher's Cove, was Hurricane Carlos fishing for shad from his yellow kayak. I dialed him and found out that he had caught close to 20 shad on the fly on an absolutely spectacular day!

We should all be so fortunate!

Ernie

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ernie and Harry:

Somehow in between Coast Guard boardings and dodging interdiction efforts by Border Patrol agents I managed about 30 shad in 2 1/2 hours. (the fishing was perfect!!) A big thanks to Tony for the super-fly-red-headed-little-guy fly!:clapping2:

When it was all said and done hurricane waited until the sun began to sank and I blew away as a squall..... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:boat:

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Thanks for the report! If the weather holds I am going to give it a try on Friday with some friends.

Brandon

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
hey I wonder what happens to a guy in a yak when fired on with a potato cannon? bwhahahaha Watch out carlos I may be prowing the banks over that way.:yes: ;-) :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.