Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in no way affiliated with Custom Canvas Coverings

I just wanted to report my experience to help out another TF'er if they are in the market for any canvas work. I wanted to get a 3 sided enclosure around my boat. I called around and talked to alot of different canvas shops. I live in whitemarsh and there are some places around here that are real jerks (no names mentioned).

I ended up going to Custom Canvas Coverings in Kent Narrows near Red Eye's. Stephanie was incredibly easy to work with, gave lots of opinions and ideas, and was dead on with her schedule and pricing. No one else i called was even close to her price. I dropped my boat off on Saturday November 15th and she got an idea of what i wanted. The phone rang on Saturday November 22nd that is was ready to be picked up. When i got there, i could not believe the job she had done. Everything was very precise and fit nice and tight. I had her redo the seat on my leaning post and it looked better than new. I thought that maybe her price reflected the quality of work, WRONG. No one could have done a better job than she did and i could not be happier with the outcome.

As long as she is in business, she has earned every canvas job i will ever have.

PM me if you would like her contact information.

-Mike Robertson

·
Registered
145 Posts
She will be working on my boat as well. My wife is good friends with Stephanie and she is an incredibly honest person. I would definitely give her an opportunity if you need the work done. I'll let you know how my boat turns out too!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Can you post a few pics, I have a CC and am looking for a few ideas...

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have referred her several time on the board in the past. She has done some work for me and she has been great. She did a nice cover for my walk around to keep out the sun and the debris. Here is a sample of her work. I recommend her.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Thanks for sharing this information. I am probably in the market for something like Tydog has but have to wait til were out of shrinkwrap now.

Is there a way to get to her by water? We don't have a trailer.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Carter, yes you can. She is Located behind the Red Eye dock bar over at Kent Narrows. I have been to her shop and she is right on the water. Stephanie Harding 443-454-0429. Check out the picture attached. She will also come to your boat.

Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts