Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving through Montross, Va last spring and stopped at a guys road side custom lure stand. He had custom made daisy chains with parachute lures. Does anyone know if he is out there yet this year or how I can contact him. I kick myself for not loading up last year.

Any info would be appreciated. thanks.

Kirk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Kirk

Ernie gave you the right info. I will be back in Montross beginning Apr 8th. I will also be at two remaining shows....

Mar 26th Essex
Apr 1-2 Solomons

Website is on the way: fishontackle.com
If you are not planning to hit the shows and need something, shoot me an email at [email protected]

FISH ON! Petey!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Petey's stuff works. My friend asked me today when you were setting back up. hope to see you on the water soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
R&B

Apr 8th back on location 6am
Apr 14th 10am-6pm
Apr 15th 5am-until
Apr 16th Gone Fishing!

FISH ON! Petey!

·
Registered
399 Posts
I drive by Petey almost every time I go to Reedville. I 'll stop now cause I 'm sure his prices will beat most stores. And I need something that will work for the Rocks.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Petey, can't wait til the 8th to load up with Petey gear and buls**t with ya. The chartruse daisy chain is hot this year!

Mushy

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support Tidal Fish
684 Posts
Capt Petey,
Do you have an email or telenumber? I drove all the way to Reedville, then down to Rt 3 bridge, past Bush Park last fall. Never did find you!

Capt. Tyler at the Chesapeake Beach tackle shop says he buys his "Y" rigs, which look very similiar to yours, from "Reggie". Are you the same person?

thanks, Capt Richie I'm looking for your web site, I was hopin you'd do some custom rigs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts