Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I would post this here being this is one of the only sites that I go to on a regular basis and the site is here in Delaware I also figured there is hunters that visit this site. Well here it is, we've all been reading about it in other states and now it's in all of our laps Chronic Wasting Diease. I hunt and live in New Castle, Delaware, in this part of the state the deer population has exploded in to uncontrolable levels. The state biologist started these so called special hunts to try and thin the herd. I was wondering why all the sudden and it wasn't announced to the public until a day or two before the hunt. I have a friend who is a cop that had to patrol the area that was being hunted. He was working next to the biologist who told him about the two confirmed cases. I didn't really believe it until yesterdays hunt where it was said again! If indeed this is true this is a HUGE problem!!! I just figured I would inform everyone that hunts in the area. As hunters we all know what this diease can do if not controlled.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts