Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
no stone throwing on this one :nono:

I just saw on the news that a 6yr old boy escaped from being held against his will he was chained inside a chimney for a year, he excaped and ran to a gym with a shackle still around him......They are taking evidence from the guys house to inclue baseball bats ect he used to tourture the boy. SOB I would like to have him for a year then give him a slow agonizing death...does anyone have anymore info on this

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
no stone throwing on this one :nono:

I just saw on the news that a 6yr old boy escaped from being held against his will he was chained inside a chimney for a year, he excaped and ran to a gym with a shackle still around him......They are taking evidence from the guys house to inclue baseball bats ect he used to tourture the boy. SOB I would like to have him for a year then give him a slow agonizing death...does anyone have anymore info on this
It's been in the news since last Friday. His brother has been doing interviews.... He isn't 6 years old. His kidnappers should be waterboarded.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
waterboarding is far far to mild.

He has no secrets to confess that would prevent anothers harm......

He should be made to endure what he administered, then be kept alive to endure it again, and again until he can be kept alive no more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts