Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John & I left LMC @ 0830ish after affixing the 2007 stickers, just in case. Arrived IVO Cape Henry shortly after 9 and put lines over on some very nice looking bait/bait balls. Trolled all day w/ only 1 hookup on the 6" Storm which was WWWWWWFB, reminded me of Tuna season. That was it, lots of marks, nothing in box, but a great day on the water for January. Usual jokers and questions about size limits on 68 and a few heated discussions; TF78 was quiet though. Looks like some others did better based on other posts. Catch 'em up.
Evan.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Dawg On It If Thats Still A Nice Report Tho !!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Evan -
Same luck for us - marked everything. Ran all the way past the 4a - no luck. Stopped at the birds near the bridge just so I could get the fish stink on my hands to go with the beer on the breath - don't want the wife to worry.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks All. I think we'll be out there again this extended weekend to see what we can do. WX is going through a lot of cycles this week, so hopefully they'll get the hint & move over that "line".

Pat - heard you on the VHF coming in on 1 motor? Fuel problem or something like that? Tried to raise you, but no joy.
Evan.

·
Registered
3 Posts
dont' know if the first message went through. have some friends who have never experienced striper fishing coming into town tomorrow to fish on thursday. would like to find some nice fish to catch....anyone know where i can do that?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Boat troubles

Evan -
Guy I went with doesn't have a name for his boat yet, so we just used mine. He has twin Yamaha 250s with only 30 hours. Brand new Robalo - nothing but problems. One engine started running rough, then just shut down. He's working on a creative design to turn Robalo into 'Free Lemon' on the sides. A shame that his wife won't go out with him since they never make it home without an issue (boat).
Mine still running strong - dropped the price - taking her out Thursday afternoon before the tourney gets things stirred up. She comes out of the water end of next week for good.

Pat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.