Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to put the word out for those who might be considering a boat purchase. I just bought a 22 CC Sea Pro from DB City Marina and can't say enough for the knowledgable sales and service staff they have there. I did my homework before I made my purchase and found them to be a good deal. I had used them before to service my old boat and never had a problem with any of their work( a big part of my decision). If your in the market,give them a call, I 'm sure you'll be satisfied.

Now if the weather will cooperate , I can Christen her.

[excited]

·
Registered
35 Posts
A friend at work recently purchased a SEA PRO 23WA from them and was real happy with them. He said they beat ED's marine up near Richmond as far as price.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have to put a plug in for DB Marine and Doug also. In 1989 I bought a Polar Kraft from Doug for duck hunting and still have it today. DB has also worked on other boats I’ve owned through the years and nothing could be easier than working with them. They HAVE the know how and are willing to go WAY out of the way to make you happy even if I didn’t buy it from them. I’am planning to repower the Polar Kraft as soon as I sale the old motor with a four stroke and the first place I’ll hit for the new one is DB. Glass Act

1 - 5 of 5 Posts