Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The DC Metro MSSA chapter will meet Wednesday May 6, 7:30pm at Steamers Seafood house in Bethesda. Relax, enjoy a cold beer, and good food while we discuss all manner of saltwater fishing.This month's speaker is Captain Joe Riley! Many of us have fished with Joe on the Muff Diver out of Ocean City, MD. Capt Joe will be sharing all of his tips and tactics for mid-atlantic Tuna, Billfish and Sharks. I will be pressing Joe for his Tilefish numbers but I don't expect to have much success. I am certain the Rockfish bite in the bay will come up as well. Hopefully, the fishing report section of our meeting will be helpful to all.

As usual at the meeting, we will be sharing fishing reports and tips. Door prizes will be fantastic, including some very nice gear. DCMSSA meetings are free and open to all.

2015 Kid's day raffle tickets are now available. Support our biggest event of the year and help introduce some kids to fishing. Tickets are $10 each, with a max of 300 sold.

Don't miss the meeting, Wednesday May 6, 7:30pm at Steamers Seafood House, 4820 Auburn Ave, Bethesda, MD 20814. There is plenty of parking, and the meeting is only a few blocks from the metro.
Bring a guest to their first DCMSSA meeting and we will buy you a beer.

Email us anytime for more details: [email protected]
Check the website for pics and reports: www.DCMSSA.org
Follow us on Twitter: @DCMSSA
facebook: www.facebook.com/DCMSSA

www.dcmssa.org
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts