Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eminent Brothers and fellow Deep Droppers,
Just got the word from Chris that Captain Croakerhead said our Saturday DD trip is on :clap: It will be a trip fit for manly men and I can't wait. Now I got to do all the last minute things I didn't do when the forcast looked bad. Let the rocking and rolling begin :rockon:

·
Registered
126 Posts
thats great news...after the months of excitement, threads started and work for SWMBO:)censored: ), over this trip im thrilled that you will be getting out.:clap: :yes: :clap: ill be landlocked, but there better be a huge post of pictures and in depth stories to show of this trip..

as many have said, this has become a soap opera for us that are not going. now that were addicted, you cant just leave us w/o the ending:nono: ...haha

fair seas. good times. and Very tight, long lines.

Mark.

·
Premium Member
17,405 Posts

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Ok here we go! Whats the plan? VA beach, Lynhaven Inlet 2 am tonight? Are we gonna be able to give the tilefish a shot as well or are we fishing between fronts and pressed to get the trip in for another front comes thru?

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
I wish everyone the best of luck and be safe, glad things came together for you guys I know its been a long time in the makings.

·
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Eminent Brothers and fellow Deep Droppers:
I'll be leaving work early to do all the last minute things I should have done already, but didn't. So I'll be leaving Cape St Claire about 5'ish and running down the Eastern Shore to VB. My cell phone is 443-336-8198, so; feel free to give me a shout along the way or when we get down there. Maybe we could meet up for some chow or something. I just plan on getting there, maybe picking up some last minute things, messing around with my stuff and generally waiting it out at the marina. I have a white Excursion with MSSA plates. I sure hope someone wakes me up around 1:00 am so I can get all my stuff on the boat.

·
Registered
8,845 Posts
Good Luck GB. I am happy that you can go. This will be a true testament to the effectiveness of remedies for maldemar.:yes: :sweatdrop: :helpsmilie:

·
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Eminent Brothers
Horkfest 2007....I like it :D Two things I intend to do on this DD trip is hork on the deck and pee on the tiolet seat :devil2: So long as I stay away from the Sweet Potato Bisquit Special and the coffee at Stingrays, I think I will be OK........to the extent possible for a person subject to my delicate condition (insert horking icon here)

·
Premium Member
26,151 Posts
I wish I knew the exact quote from the movie Jaws when the "fleet" goes out after the shark. A big guy says something like " When we get past the jetties-alot of these boys are gonna wish their mother never met their fathers. " :eek:

Best of luck -it's gonna be a long trip. :)) Skip

·
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Eminent brothers,
Well......I'm almost ready to leave now for Horkfest 2007. So this may be my last post before I get back....if I get back....from VB. The way I'm looking at it, so long as we can get there and it's fishable......who cares if we get beat up on the way home. Of course I may be singing a different tune....the buick symphany.....once we're out there. But right now I'm ready to rock....and roll...and rock.....and roll and.........

·
Premium Member
1,753 Posts
Fznt22 Kwbc 021430
Offnt2
Offshore Waters Forecast
Nws Ocean Prediction Center Washington Dc
930 Am Est Fri Mar 2 2007
W Central N Atlc Continental Shelf And Slope Waters Beyond 20 Nm
To 250 Nm Offshore...including S Of Georges Bank From 1000 Fms
To 250 Nm Offshore
Anz085-022030-
Baltimore Canyon To Hatteras Canyon Out To 36n 70w To 34n 71w
930 Am Est Fri Mar 2 2007

Storm Warning
...n Wall Of The Gulf Stream 35.9n 74.7w...36n 74.3w...37n
74.2w...37.5n 73.8w...37.9n 73.2w...

This Afternoon
S Winds 30 To 40 Kt...increasing To 35 To 45
Kt...except To 55 Kt From The Gulf Stream Se...then Diminishing
To W To Nw 15 To 25 Kt Late...except Sw 25 To 35 Kt Far Se. Seas
10 To 18 Ft...highest W...becoming 10 To 18 Ft...highest
E...except To 22 Ft From The Gulf Stream E...then Subsiding To 7
To 11 Ft Late...except To 17 Ft E Of 1000 Fms. Showers And Tstms.

Tonight
Winds Becoming S To Sw And Diminishing To 10 To 15 Kt
Late. Seas Subsiding To 5 To 8 Ft...except To 11 Ft Ft E Of 1000
Fms...highest Ne. Scattered Showers With Isolated Tstms E
Portion.

Sat
Winds Becoming W To Sw And Increasing To 15 To 25
Kt...except 10 To 15 Kt Far N Part. Seas Subsiding To 4 To 8
Ft...highest E.

Sat Night
W Winds Increasing To 20 To 30 Kt. Seas 5 To 8
Ft...except Building To 10 Ft E Of 1000 Fms.

Sun
W To Nw Winds 20 To 30 Kt. Seas 4 To 8 Ft...except To 12
Ft E Of 1000 Fms...highest E.

Mon
W To Nw Winds 20 To 30 Kt...except To 35 Kt N Part. Seas
Building To 6 To 10 Ft...except To 14 Ft E Of 1000 Fms...highest
Ne.

Tue
Nw Winds Diminishing To 15 To 20 Kt. Seas Subsiding To 4
To 7 Ft...except To 11 Ft E Of 1000 Fms.

1 - 20 of 131 Posts