Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still muddy after last week's rain, lot of grass and wood in the water. No activity on bloodworms, only pullage came from fresh bunker. A lot of slow hits, seemed to be the style for catfish today, 1 burning runoff that didn't come tight and my older son lost about a 30# striper at the back of the boat (captains error [sad] ). SWT from 58-60, try again next weekend. 21" channel cat for mom and 24" bullhead for my 3 yr old daughter. Me and the boys lost to the gurlz 2-0. [grin]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks for the report, Daddy's Toy. I stayed in the woods today and missed a nice PA gobbler (bad case of gobblenervitis and operator aiming error).

I'll be in Lewes next weekend targeting the toggies if the weather is decent.

Where did you find fresh bunker in northern DE?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
buddy of mine got some but also Capt Bones in Odessa usually carries fresh. Best bet though is to call them on Wed or Thurs to see if they'll have any. They're also trying to carry fresh surf clams in the shell for drum and stripers. Good luck togging next weekend, forecast didn't look good for this weekend downstate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.