I've got crew on stand-by for Saturday and if the weather stays close to as predicted and that trap continues west, I'm going. Got to start burning through all those BM hoos that I just restocked. Anyone else going? I can be reached on my mobile (919) 949-9225.
If I don't fish on Tom Kidwell's boat out of OI, I may make a run but only if the water is on the 100 fathom curve at or above 000. I'm not running 95 miles to 750 fathoms again. But I'd rather run out of OI, odds of finding the water is much better.
We are putting a crew together for Sunday out of OI.Already have plans for Sat. Hopefully the weather will hold and the water will still be there. Should be at the ramp around 530am. Who else is in for Sunday? Ben 757-620-1334