Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you are $$$$$$ tight, even for good stuff, stop reading now....

if you or someone you know wants six wonderful rabbit beagles, each jump and run, all deer proof, hunt from light until you quit, and if you cant kill it, they will catch and eat it for you.... bmail............ word went out today, they wont be around long...

have 12 ten foot pen sections,(3 splits and 4 gates), wooden summer houses and bolted barrels for winter that can go with them for a reaonable price..........

I'm starting a house and I wont look at them all winter in a pen... 5 years of picking and breaking and so-on... what I have will kill more than enough... without the headaches for you,,,"priceless"....

[smile]

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I do understand..........I have done my share of Bunny Hunting and it don't help when they run deer.

DEAN

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
not benchlegs..... just pureT rabbit terrorizing beagles. 2 lemon and white and 4 tricolor......... will only sell the 6 together... the pens and all doesnt matter wether they go or not..

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thats not bad! I have a friend that might be interested. he has 8 now but moved to amelia and has more room. He's lokking to get more rabbit burners!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts