Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't get in the water until 8:30 and ran to Cape Charles. Marked very little and heard on the radio of a bite at 42. Ran up to 42 and started marking nice fish and bait. Ended up with one 37", one 33" that went back, and one 25". Nice fat fish and just about everyone there caught fish. Also had several knock downs that we missed. Good day on the water and tomorrow should be better. Wish I could go tomorrow but a family gathering is scheduled. Caught them on Mojo's with shad trailers, tomic trailer, and gray ghost stretch. Good luck to all.
T-Bear

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Thanks for the Report

Frank - nice job and thanks for the details. Heading there in the am.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Did one better then us today got a really fat 40 and a slot fish at 32. We will be out tomorrow looking for the fish and hopefully will find them a bit better than today. Heard there was an early bite up north today and I hope those fish will move down our way before the season is over.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks for the report, Frank. Got your post about moving over to Gwynn's Island. Looks like you'll be saving time & fuel getting to good fishing but I'll miss seeing you around DYC. Does the boatel over at GI shut down during Jan-Feb-Mar like DYC?

Hank

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hank
They used to shut down like DYC, but since being bought out the new owners are staying open all year long. The only thing is during Jan, Feb, and March they are only open Wed-Sun. Also, they do not close the whole week of Christmas! So far it has been good and the prople there really seem concerned about your needs.
Frank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts