Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fished this morning with my son, my buddy reeltor, and his twin sons. We had a slow bite but one of Paul's son got a citation. The fish went 44" and 38lbs at Anglers. It was a FAT fish and had a belly full of bunker and two in its mouth when we boated it. We marked tons of bait but only landed the one fish.. Fish came on an umbrella with 16oz out 7 bars and came on a 6" trailer bait.

Here is a shot of Paul, his son, and my son with their catch. It was a team effort and the kids were excited to land a nice fish :thumbup: (now off to do leaves maybe Christmas lights doh)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
What a great father/son trip to remember! Congratulations to the young angler! I never caught a fish that big until I was in my 20's!

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Thanks for the memorable trip Greg! The kids clicked right away and my boys enjoyed your son's company very much.
My boys can't stop talking about the citation and their entry into the 2011 MD Fishing Challenge. Timbo, I don't think he realizes how lucky he was today. I'm not sure I've caught a 40lb striper and he gets one by age 12:thumbup:

·
Registered
Koah Roller Speargun, 100 Euro
2,937 Posts
Nice job guys. Congrats on the citation and the fat fall striper.

·
Registered
14,597 Posts
Good work boys. It's great to see those kids out fishing and even better seeing them with a trophy rock..........Gary

·
Registered
605 Posts
thumbs up, and one helluva Stripah!!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Congratulations to the young angler and crew :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts