Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Add me to the list....shoot we should just take Billy's boat. We have a crew.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
I'll take anyone with the following conditions.

Free: Anyone with grouper numbers that produce.

Share 1/4 cost: golden tile #s that produce

Share 1/2 cost: wreck fish #s that produce

Share 3/4 cost: Blueline tile #s that produce.

Key is they must produce and they must be new numbers to me.

And the real kicker is........I'm just kidding. :D

Pete, I'll call you next time I go. Weather windows are tough this time of year.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Pete Im not gonna start until mid Feb, but u are welcome to come along......I can always use a few reelers. Mainly Bass fishing, with a few grouper/blueline/wreckfish thrown in if time allows. Capt. Joe

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Who ever is going........count me in for one......."WILL CRANK FOR FISH"

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will pay my fair share, dont have a gps, dont care about numbers, anyone can have my bassin numbers(loran) just want to catch tasty fish.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the boat, but no crew (my friends don't like the idea of a 2 hour run to catch "bottom fish"). No knowledge of where to go either. I ran the boat up from Oregon Inlet for striper season, but would prefer to go dropping if I could find a crew and a weather window. I have never caught one of the big grouper before and would love to do it.
Anybody willing to go with me? My schedule is flexible and I can go most any day when the weather is right.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I am down in VA from PA this coming weekend the 17th through the 19th. If the weather is fishable I'll gladly HO for anyone venturing out on any of those days. I'll be able to fish from VB to Moorhead City. We Jigged some Tuna last week out of Hatteras, I'd be game for more of that pain. I'll bring my own gear and whatever else is needed including my share of gas.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Billy....Pete....Gordy.....READY WHEN YOU ARE!!!!

What kinda boat ya got Bill Collector???

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
I have the boat, but no crew (my friends don't like the idea of a 2 hour run to catch "bottom fish"). No knowledge of where to go either. I ran the boat up from Oregon Inlet for striper season, but would prefer to go dropping if I could find a crew and a weather window. I have never caught one of the big grouper before and would love to do it.
Anybody willing to go with me? My schedule is flexible and I can go most any day when the weather is right.
Its NOT 2 hours if we take MY boat......16 minutes from Rudee to the Norfolk Canyon~

1 - 17 of 17 Posts