Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm booked to go DD'ing on Tuesday on the Jill Carrie out of Lynnhaven, VA for an 18 hr trip. Apparantely there are a couple of spots still open. The weather is supposed to be great and the reports out of that area the last few weeks have been on fire. If you can swing it, get a spot reserved. The boat shoves off at 0400, returning at 2200. I'm heading out there tonight with Twiksman and we might be able to squeeze one more for the ride and hotel.

BTW, I have NO affiliation with this operation nor do I have anything to gain from putting this information out there. I am just letting people know about this opportunity, as this time of year, I know there are a lot of people looking for a way to get on the fish.

· Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Bill. I'm pissed at myself for going to the gym on sunday and having a great workout. My bicpes and shoulders are already sore!!

· Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, Baldzilla hijacked my thread, but back to the subject at hand. If you can take the day off, do it! If you live within the beltway, you can hitch a ride with Twiksman and I.

· Registered
2,226 Posts
Poor Markie... has to stay behind. Its your pennance Mark for going to the Super Bowl and leaving Martin and I at home. Actually, this is your pennance for losing a nice fish on the rig I made you!!!!

· Registered
2,226 Posts
Thats not very Sesame Street of you Mr Noodle!!! And Mark is the only one that has trouble keeping his shirt on... but now that I think about it- he does have a nasty habit of craving Caramel Machiattos, and wearing pink... maybe youre on to something...:D:D:D

· Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Whoa there, Newbie. Don't get your noodle worked up. We're just here to talk fishing and BS a little.

I'll post a report when we get back.

· Registered
3,598 Posts
Can't disagree with Tim. Ill take the superbowl every year if I just have to miss one trip with you fruits!

Still totally disturbed by mr noodle, especially since he had that photo of the twiskman mike rose get together so accessible!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.