Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live on kent island, MD. I am in desperate need of a piece of woods to hunt. 99% bowhunt. anywhere on the shore would be great, but I'd be happy with anywhere in MD. if you can help please let me know. thanx

·
Registered
239 Posts
I can second the need for a club or available lease for deer and/or waterfowl hunting. Dont need anything big, just something big enough for me and maybe one or 2 other guys. Anywhere in maryland would do.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I might be interested in partnering up with some new faces this fall on some deer leases.. I have leased some properties in the past with mixed results ( i.e. lots of interest going in, but in the end I have gotten stuck holding the bag so to speak, on the lease fees).

I know that we can get a few guys ( 5- 8) on a decent lease for about $800 each. That cost should provide some deer hunting and waterfowl hunting. Obviously, the more you spend, the better more diverse the properties can be. The property/properties would be on the Upper Eastern Shore; I have hunted Kent & Cecil counties for the past 32 years. I currently have propeties under lease.

The catch is, that it is difficult to assemble a group of guys and get a cooperative group; that would be the trick.

I have no idea how the b-mail works... email me and perhaps we can get some interest going in time to secure some leases.

Thanks,

Chris aka slacktide
[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts