Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had any luck finding fresh sheds this year? Saw a few one antlered bucks last weekend.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I will probably go out this weekend and do some looking first Saturday in a few months that I won't be hunting. It is kind of depressing but I keep thinking the stripers will be on the flats any day.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I found two bucks locked up dead. One was a midsized 8 pointer and the other a true freak that was 5 points but had 5 inch bases and tall. I have seen this deer for the last 3 years, maybe I'll take a picture. I also found one other cow horn shed. Poon

·
Registered
128 Posts
nice

Bet you'll be dreaming about what he'll look like next year. Should be enough to give you motivation for the whole off season right there. He's got points splitting off everywhere.

·
Registered
148 Posts
He is kind of wild looking. The picture doesn't do it justice, the end of the antler is actually palmated. I found the antler right next to some property I own.

·
Registered
45 Posts
We have found one matching set of a nice 8pt.; one very large right side of an 8 looked everywhere and can't find the other side. Couple of spikes and fork horns. Two skulls one a 5 and the other a 7. Really good year this year. The ice and snow really funneled the deer to sunny areas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts