Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought a chesapeake 22, CC, someone told me someone in Deltaville has the hard tops & Railings for this boat, in a barn. & the molds. need that top ! any help out there ?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Can't think of the name of the company right now but they're located in Topping right on Rt 6 just before you get to the White Stone bridge over the Rapp.

·
Registered
80 Posts
That would be Marine Fabricators and its on Rte 3 in Topping. Had them custom make a set of rocket launchers a couple of years ago, they did a nice job. Don't know about rails or molds in a barn, but they can make whatever you need.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, for the help, but i'm looking for the original parts since this boat has not been made since late 80s.
thanks,
joe

·
Registered
484 Posts
Look up Third Child on this, his father was the original manufacture of this boat. I have a 22' center console as well, and just so you know, I got Marine Fabricators to do my work. They did a great job and I would recommend them for anything!

·
Registered
462 Posts
The molds were destroyed when the Duck Farm was sold in the early 90's. There was a oat sold that had an extra bow rail and winshield, but no t-tops.

The owner of Marine Fabricators, Randy Moubray, made tops for Chesapeake when he was @ Tiffany Yachts. He is alos making a 18' boat that was made a while by Tides Boat Works in White Stone. The other top made was a Fiberglass hard top with stainless rails. That was done by Custom Marine Fabrication in New Bern, NC. Below is there contact information:

Mr. Donald Willis, Sr.
President
Custom Marine Fabrication, Inc.
2401 Highway 70 East
New Bern, North Carolina 28560
252-638-2920

Mr. Randy L. Moubray
Owner
Marine Fabricators
P.O. Box 140
Topping, Virginia 23169
804-758-2248