Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Left Norview around 7:15, seas were calm and the sun was shining. Nice day on the water. Found birds working by Stingray point and caught small schoolies. In fact, you could have caught 10" - 15" stripers with every cast until about 9:30.

I tried jigging for bigger ones after about 45 minutes of casting under birds. Tried a number of spots, but the rockpile was the best. Picked up several keeper size fish, with the biggest being a fat 28".

The bite slowed down around 11:00, and I was back at Norview by 11:30. Great morning on the water, with some dinner to show for it.

The schoolies were caught casting a small white bucktail with a chartreuse twister tail, and the jigged fish hit a 3 oz bunker colored metal jig.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Would it be possible to get the lat/long coordinates for the rockpile. I understand it is located between Windmill light and Stingray, but I'm not aware of the exact location. It would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I'd also like the coordinates for the rockpile. Someone provided them for me about 2 months ago, but I couldn't find anything in the area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts