Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The problem actually might not be said egg, the REAL problem is when they are good, like this mornings,from Amish Country, I ate all twelve in about 15 minutes.. That just can't be good...

·
Registered
485 Posts
The problem actually might not be said egg, the REAL problem is when they are good, like this mornings,from Amish Country, I ate all twelve in about 15 minutes.. That just can't be good...
"COOL HAND" Echo.......................now all he has to do is get the other 38 down:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
You gotta be sh!t'n me.

:D

How far could a fart thread go if a fart thread could...
Fill in the blank.

Sure it's sick,but your reading it,and adding to it.
:thumbup:

·
Registered
485 Posts
When we were on a Jump Operation at Lakehurst, N.J. there times when we would be put on hold due to Flight traffic in and out of McQuire AFB and would have to go into a holding pattern before we could go on final Jump Run. There was this ******* Flight Engineer who used to always light up during this time and a lot of the young troopers we had would get air sick because it would be hot and they weren't used to flying as well as making thier very first jump. I asked this asswipe if he could forego the smoking when we were jumping students and he basically told me to **** off.

How I got back at him was, when ever I knew I would be in the door jumpmastering that morning I would eat about 4-5 hard boiled eggs and a 1 liter bottle of seltzer water. Anyone who has flown can tell you how altitude can react on a normal digestive system let a lone one that was primed with 5 hard boiled eggs and seltzer.

We were jumping instructors and some Seal Team Members from Del Coronado Island Calif. and were at about 12,000 feet when we were put on hold. The first thing this **** for brains does is reach for his cig's. I asked him to hold off and he shot me the finger. I retaliated by dumping every bit of Methane I had sotroed in my body which started to make the prick gag. I let him know it was me by showing the biggest **** eating grin I could muster.

He and I came to terms on the ground when he realized that was going to be the way it was in the future. He never lit up again when I put my goats on his plane.

Yup, Hard Boiled Eggs and Seltzer does it every time.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts