Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Have been trying to get back up to Va to fix my striper sickness. Two failed attempts and this weekend is looking like the third. The guy who was going to trailer up decided to shoot for next weekend. Me and another guy are still looking to ride up if we can find a ride out. The forecast is improving for sunday going- wind going west now! bite dowm south should be good. I have tackle $$ for gas lets get'em!

thanks
steve

·
Registered
289 Posts
Steve, glad to hear from you! Call me sometime, haven't heard a peep out of you since 7-4. You know you always have a ride with me. Unfortunatly, I've got to head North on Saturday, be returning Sunday afternoon.

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Got a funeral to attend Sunday.:(
What happened to the Sat. plan?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guy that was bringing the boat thought better of the forcast for Sat and Sun (15-20kt) NC boys- you know. I wouldn't even make the drive if its not going to blow 20+ Ha. Don't think it will be anything like that Christmas day near disaster, hey Tim :) You still have the same # I suck at satying in touch.

Bill (US) I'll see if I can figure out the B mail thing or call ya tomorrow. I wouldn't mind the hook, only small seabass down here, loads of big grouper and kings though. What engins are you running now?

Bill (gordy) sorry to hear about the loss.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Steve....don't look to good at the moment.

SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH SUNDAY EVENING

TODAY
W WINDS 15 TO 20 KT. GUSTS UP TO 30 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS
4 TO 5 FT.

TONIGHT
W WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITH GUSTS TO AROUND 30 KT. SEAS 4 TO
5 FT.

SUN
W WINDS 20 TO 25 KT. SEAS 4 TO 5 FT.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey Steve,
Groupers not biting?
You're always welcome to come along on my toy boat, but I don't think you would want to be out there on it this weekend.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tim, there still biting, the gags have slowed down but the reds and scamps are still on, thats a better ride out though. Good flounder bite in close on the artificial reefs. Just need to see 10,000 ganets going in the water and striper rollin'.

If I don't get up there Sunday will try next Fri and Sat.

steve

·
Premium Member
1,804 Posts
Missed a good one today bud. Won't tell you how good cause I know its killin you. Will talk to the fish gods and try and keep em around till you make it.:D

·
Registered
228 Posts
Hey Steve, I just bought a new 17'Carolina Skiff (kept the Grady) to play around in the sound at PC and will need someone to help me test the waters, so you will always have an invite to fish with me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts