Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the second fishing show in a row, I didn't. I get a couple free pens but that was it.
I promise to buy something at the PSG flea market next month.

Gosh, was it ever cold with the wind this morning!

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
I'm going tomorrow.My friends went today and bought alot of 9" shads and nice looking parachutes.I'm looking for a crab pot line cutter to put on my planer boards. :D Skip

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Just got back - a good handful of Specialized Baits Lil Bunkers, Jimy's and Decievers, 2 bags of BKD's and a couple of Lonely Angler's.....and a whole lot of beef jerky. :D

Oh, and I didn't see the TF both or display? :confused:

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Had a great time at the show, went with a neighbor who is new to TF. I think he was amazed at how many guys we met and the camaraderie amongst TFe'rs. Capt. Wayne came through again and hooked me up with much needed planer-board clips....Thanks Wayne, you da man!! I also found a GREAT deal on a pair of double rod-riggers! Saw them @ $225.00 a pair at one booth. Went around the corner and found the EXACT SAME pair for $180.00!!!! I made a stop at Capt. Steve's BKD booth to restock the best jig heads on the bay only to find my picture included on his display! I guess that makes me famous? I signed up for Walleye Petes new email list. Just waiting for his call to tell me that I've won a trip with him....! Next stop......Pasadena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Just got back myself $87 lighter and that was just for some BKD's, jigs and a couple of parachutes. It would be easy to drop a lot of money there. It's nice to have so many different types of tackle all in one place and at the same time support the local guys and gals. It was a great time, as always, meeting up with the TF crowd. Even if you didn't buy anything that alone is worth the price of admission.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Almost 300 bucks worth of BKDs, umbrella frames, chutes, wooden plugs, and t-shirts for the kids. I caught Capt. Pete's talk and almost had to go out and cast in the parking lot to work off the excitement. Oh, and on the way, I met Boz at the WaWa near SP and bought a couple of Penn outfits. All told, lots of great gear, some stuff to work on though this cold spell, and very high hopes for the Spring. Thanks to all for telling me about the show. Now, can someone help me explain to my wife why I had to have this stuff??? -Shawn

·
Premium Member
26,271 Posts
Shawn- tell your wife that the fish you catch and bring home will help with the food bill. Then pray she is not good at math.;) Skip

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
bought a 50 pack of 6" BKDs and some jigheads. Said hello to a lot of people I know from the Board here and met a few more in person including Brian, Chuck and Bob. Had a hot dog and a bottle of water. Took in Pete's seminar and can't wait for flats season to get going. Cold as all heck outside. Come on Spring!

·
Registered
849 Posts
managed to spend "a few" $$$ :D. more parachutes, that i need like another hole in the ...... (which would probably do me more good); some 9" shad which i do need; some odds and ends.

i'll get the bkd's and heads at earleigh heights or solomons. gotta spread it out :).

talked to WHACKMASTER (jeff) and his daughter taylor; took in walleye pete's seminar, which was excellent; and then talked with pete in his booth.

in all, a good day. looking forward to the next shows.

b

·
Registered
883 Posts
Picked up some bucktails and shads. Renewed MSSA& new t-shirt. Lots of reading material for the lazy boy tonite. Talked to Capt. Bruno for awhile, he looked really good. Signed up for Pete's email list. Great show.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts