Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if my latest experience has anything to do with it.....THEY DO!!! i know there will be naysayers to this, but last friday, at the tunnel, feeshing solo, i was catching a whole lot of dinks.
i got frustrated,and after a while, started treating the throwbacks a little ruff when i got em onboard, making sure nobody could see me .started throwing them up against side of gunnel(this is called "pummelling") in feesh jargon.
then, as this was doing nothing for my inability to catch biger trayt, i started stepping on them, on purpose, before the release.as i weigh a tad over 200, this was doing a fairly exemplary job on those commies, with some blood being produced, which only seemed to inflame me that much more.
i pulled up this one dink, and he already had blood all over him.( i think i'd already had him onboard). as i settled him to bottom of the boat, for a good stomping, he looks at me , and says(just as plain as you and i talking)..." what the f##$ you doing, you fat mo fo'er?"what????? he repeated same, and says.." hey, why don't you answer me/"
so, says i..." i hate you all, because you know there are bigger trayt down there, and you all conspiring against me..you all just a bunch of commies, for all i'm concerned"!
no need to go on, except that this conversation went on for a good 15 minutes.very heated at all times! i released him, without bludgeoning him, but never caught ANYTHING after that. shocked...no...po'ed...yes! i've always known that they could talk, and conspire, but first time actually having this happen to me personally. hate em even worse , now.
any of you guys ever had this happen to you?\ps..shoulda kept more than the 45 i brought back to the dock, but next trip, we'll see.....!
ps.. this is a TRUE story, and i ain't lyin'!!!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
At least they told ya what they thought to your face, I hate it when fish talk about ya behind your back

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
Butch happens to me all the time down here except they all speak Spanish because of my proximity to Cuba, these are definitely commies because I can hear them laughing at me and caling me a dumb ******. the worst are those damm spanish mackrel, they wont shut up.:D

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Hey the Butchy Boy, Now there is a great fish tale. Sorry I wasn't there with you because you know we could have had a good ol'fashion ***** slaughter, complete war paint and a war dance or two. Don't worry, however, cause we'll put a hurten on em next time. Great stuff.:rolleyes:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brother,
Now I'm really PO'ed cause them bastage commies NEVER-EVER talked to me. If they do do anything they only pee or **** in my boat or on my foul weather gear and then give me "The Look."

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
see... i told you there would be naysayers to this story, but it is TRUE, guys.anmd what a filthy mouth that trayt had on him!!dirty communists!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts