Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since its cooling down now I will be doing alot more mountain biking. I will plobly be slow on this board but very active on my mountain biking board.

So does anyone bike?

If anyone has any questions you can email me
[email protected]

Joey

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I spend a ton of time on the [road] bike. I know a few others who do as well.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya, i just took up to norhtern New Jersy with a few friends from my shop for a few days. it was awsome. It was cold and all the leafs were changing. we went to a ski resort that turns into a mountain bike park in the summer and fall. we take the lift up and haul ass down. keep in mind we dont use little mountain bikes either. we have full suspension bikes. it took me for ever to save up for mine but it was worth it. I just enjoy biking in the fall/winter and fishing spring/summer. as long as im outside im happy. i hate video games and all.

joey

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
I have a mountain bike. Use to mountain bike a lot with my son. But since he's gotten married and on his own now my mountain biking has tailed off considerable. I still use it a lot during the spring to get to fishing spots on the lower Potomac.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I did a bit of biking while stillliving in MD; mostly along the C&O tow path and occasionally along the old railroad line beside the North Branch in order to get way below the Blue Hole to fish. However, since moving out here to Colorado I do quite a bit more biking.

Fort Collins is criss crossed with bike trails and striped off bike lanes along most of the major roads so I actually bike around town quite a bit instead of taking the car. I bought a hybrid bike for in town use. The surrounding area also has numerous moutain bike trails and I have ridden on some of the easier ones. My old Trek moutain bike gets me around but I look at some of the other bikes I see on the trails - disk brakes, front and rear suspension systems, composite frames, etc. Pretty pricey bikes! But, I will be sticking with my old Trek for awhile.

Guy

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ya, i have one of those bikes your talking about made by Specialized. love it. its meant for hauling ass down mountains though.

joey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts