Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know that Sassy Shads would take a Comic strip offa newspaper faster than silly putty. I figgered that I'd get my daisy chains outta the shower before SOWMBO got home. They were hangin' to dry after an oxy-clean soak. I put some newspaper down on the kitchen counter so I didn't get filings all over from sharpening up. Well, I guess I gotta go get some more, it was my last chartreuse one. If your interestered I think it is a AR clerk job from the classified. The ink won't wash off. Argh....

Jim:wacko:

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
Yep, you don't want to lay them on newspaper, or other print. Who knows, maybe rockfish like to read Dilbert, Opus, or Pearls before Swine (I do). Do this: Put your "dirty" shads in a large zip bag (all the same color, unless you want new colors), put in about 2-3 table spoons of cooking oil (I like olive oil) and swish around a bit. leave sit for about a day, wipe clean with paper towel or white cotton rag.

·
Registered
397 Posts
My wife was looking for a new job. I guess I can tell her to check out the Sassified ads !!!!:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :poke1: :poke1: :poke1:

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Dave, That is a lot of sassy shads and other assorted ****. I thought I had a lot of stuff:D Just how many lines do you troll in the spring.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Put your "dirty" shads in a large zip bag (all the same color, unless you want new colors), put in about 2-3 table spoons of cooking oil (I like olive oil) and swish around a bit. leave sit for about a day, wipe clean with paper towel or white cotton rag.
Add a little vinegar, salt, pepper, and garlic and you got yourself a nice marinated shad :chef: .

Troll 'em anyway, Jim. I've never seen a plain chartreuse fish anyway ;-)

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone....

I figgered I'd make fun of my own stupidity. I appreciate y'all's help (with my stupidity). I knew it would be fun. I won't use newspaper again. Some of y'all have too much stuff..I gotta show some of them PICs to SOWMBO so she knows that I am "under priviledged". LOL.

Tight Lines,
Jim:wacko:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts