Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Incredible how this counrty just slaughters fish around the world and does not give a RATS A$$$. Totally laughing at the world and ICCAT.

Sent my petition 155723!

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
I think the Anola Gay needs one more mission.

·
Registered
253 Posts
ly2000 i wouldnt say that they suck i mean if it werent for them we couldent get 30 grand for a nice bft also tht is just racist why dont you be better than them and keep any racist comments to urseslf (but its not like every one who saw that movie was thinking it)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Uh, you are the one that said "Japs". I have nothing against their race but this part of their culture does indeed suck in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
175875...that was so disgusting I couldn't watch the whole thing... :(

Why cant "we" alter their "perception" of this or the tuna massacres that I've heard about??? Education??? Lack of law obedience?? Lack of law?? It just doesnt make sence...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Get over it. Thats they're culture. Some tiny remote fishing village. Go ahead and sign that PETA petition and the next thing they'll do is have a petition for gaffing anything in the ocean. JMHO.

Tight Lines,
Butch

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
I guess he did'nt get my post! LOL I was expecting some flack but maybe it whent over everyones head.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I got your joke Russ but it definitly sailed over someones head. Butch, just because it is part of their culture doesn't make it right.

·
Registered
253 Posts
exactly parts of south america and africa practice canibalism and that isnt right either but the thing is that all cultures are going to do something our coulture frowns apon odds are no matter how many people sign the stupid thing they will keep on doing it

1 - 20 of 37 Posts