Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its comin up fast January 24th. My team Mo's on the Go already has 42 members!!! Don't be scared, Its just water......

Very Good cause
moses

·
Premium Member
26,103 Posts
I hear there are sharks out there in winter :D:D.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
No worries I have my Bat Shark repellent

Either that Can you Gaff a shark

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I remember when there were just a handful of us plungers. I do it every year, No matter how many planer-board sharks!!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
I'm not sure what the rules are but you guys should know that John - AIK68J grew up in Buffalo. He doesn't suffer from male shrinkage, even in icewater. He would been treading water when the Titanic lifeboats were found. John wears his swimming trunks while Christmas shopping in MD.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
AIK69's Backyard Swimming Pool

Here is John's backyard pool before he moved to MD. (I admire all of you who do this for the cause)

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
there is nothing desirable about jumping into just above freezing water:eek: NO THANKS

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
It's sort of like Sky Diving....Why jump out of a perfectly good airplane? My hat is off to you guys, go for it.:scratchchin3:....Don

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its for a great cause and it's a fun below freezing day, Probably the only cause that would make me jump into the water.

Jump In!
Moses

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
there is nothing desirable about jumping into just above freezing water:eek: NO THANKS
Its not supposed to be desireable.. its fundrasing for MD Special Olympics..:thumbup: I for one have been intrigued for several years and may just "make the plunge" this year although Im late in getting donations..

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Its not supposed to be desireable.. its fundrasing for MD Special Olympics..:thumbup: I for one have been intrigued for several years and may just "make the plunge" this year although Im late in getting donations..
Never too late I had be "intrigued for several years" and gave the idea tons of lip service till last year it was put up or shut up for me on my 40th birthday. Now my daughter wants to do it after 200x of are you sure so we reupped for this year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts