Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you send a check for you subscription.they may not aknowledge you as a subscriber.I send checks every year and it takes a long time for them to change your subscription from non subscriber,even if you E-mail them to change it.:yawn:

·
Registered
4,753 Posts
I refuse to use pay pal, nightmare problems with them.

·
Registered
4,061 Posts
Last year I ran into the same problem. It took a couple of weeks to get my subscription reactivated after sending in my check.

But this year I sent in my check a few weeks before my subscription expired and all went well without a moments break in my subscription.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Guys....it's the 21st century......electronic banking, credit cards, Paypal.....a check?, you actually manually wrote on a piece of paper, then manually wrote on another piece of folded paper, then placed the first piece of paper inside the second folded paper, then stuck another little piece of colored paper on it, then gave it to a delivery system thats poorly understood even by it's own management.....and you really expect quick results?

·
Registered
Koah Roller Speargun, 100 Euro
2,937 Posts
Guys....it's the 21st century......electronic banking, credit cards, Paypal.....a check?, you actually manually wrote on a piece of paper, then manually wrote on another piece of folded paper, then placed the first piece of paper inside the second folded paper, then stuck another little piece of colored paper on it, then gave it to a delivery system thats poorly understood even by it's own management.....and you really expect quick results?
:clapping2::clapping2:

I have had more problems with the US Postal system than I want to think about. PayPal has it's faults as well, but it is way more reliable and easier to use than paying with a check via the USPS.

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:clapping2::clapping2:

I have had more problems with the US Postal system than I want to think about. PayPal has it's faults as well, but it is way more reliable and easier to use than paying with a check via the USPS.
I keep having problems with pay pal.Hackers trying to use my account and pay pal gets my credit card # mixed up.When I call them,it still doesn't get fixed.I feel their system is just too risky.

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Capt.Nick

We try to process all the subscriptions when they come in. When did you send in your check? Let me know and I will look into it asap.

chugbugger

Sorry about your problem. Who did you send the email to? If there is ever a problem you can email me directly at BrandonW @ TidalFish.com. Sometimes I get a few days behind on email, but I make it a point to always email people back. I did check your account and it was not showing you as a subscriber as you suggested. I extended your subscription six months for the problem.

Thanks for everyone's support, we greatly appreciate it!
Brandon

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Not sure what was going on, but I fixed it. Are you doing anything in your account settings from time to time? Just want to see if I can trouble shoot why it happens on occasion.
Sorry about the problem
Brandon

·
Registered
11,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When you get messages like I did from pay pal about people trying to hack into your account.It makes you think.I got it resolved and nothing happened but...what if?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts