Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"The Grand Wazoo" may spend the Spring Season up on a trailer. That should free up a few hundred towards meeting the quota:thumbup: A Phun aside this sucks. I am possible looking at a total repower and it was not planned by any strech. It looks like I may have had Elbow Start leaking down into the head on my last late fall. Terp & I had a terrible time coming back from WQ Shoals and limped in. She runs fine at idle , but has no low end. She has been at the Marina waiting for some warm days because it was acting as though a Sensor on the EFI was acting up. Idling on the Shore show no signs, so we were waiting to put her under a load. There are other details involved, but you get the idea
Anyways SHMBOD is putting the foot down Hard and being a royal PITA, so I may borrow one of your boats and some concrete. I am hoping to hear some good news about possibly just having a issue with the head, so we'll see, regardless no radar this year. I guess the good thing about it is that Miller Lites Stock should go up since I won't be driving my own boat, instead I'll be playing the game of the drunken Boat Ho :clap: :clap:

·
Registered
445 Posts
I feel your pain brother mine is down trystate getting 30,000 dollars worth right now.
good luck to ya.

·
Premium Member
26,177 Posts
Jack-I almost always have room for 1 more.Let me know when you want to go.Good chance I'll be fishing that day :D .Try South Shore marine on Richtie Hgwy.Larry can give you an honest answer on what's wrong. Skip

·
Registered
295 Posts
Jack,

I will let you know when I am fishing. I usually fish Pt. lookout area but your welcome anytime.

Thanks again for picking up my bait.

Steve

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
414 Posts
Anyone willing to share some fishing knowlege will always be welcome in my boat. Keep you eye out for my HO postings...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Shady, I had a sim problem w/ my EFi 454. Idle great but when I called upon her she bogged down. It was the cellenoid in the distributer that would not spark over 1500 rpm's. I'm sure you guys have already checked but just in case. Good Luck.

George

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Jack, That sux. Guess you'll have to get Terp to take his boat more often and I know Capt. George will be out there a lot, but it sure is nice to have your own ride up and healthy.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
Jack sorry about the mechanical **** timing is bad.You are welcome and we had a ball so Hop on whenever Terp don't Got ya...:fishing2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts