Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at work today in Dinnwidde County putting plywood on the roof of a house we are framing. I could have killed at least two limits from the roof after lunch. We are taking the afternoon off tommorrow[excited][excited][excited][excited][excited]

DEAN who will have the Mojo Dove Decoys Flapping[grin]

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey, Ketch69 care to help an ol DC boy? Im from Sutherland and one of my fishing and hunting buddys came down with pancreitis the week before dove season,and could not hunt 1st sat or monday. I know many farmers around dinwiddie but with gas the way it is I have just hunted in sutherland. Wish I could put him on a good shoot! Thanks in advance, HI TIDES DRIFTER

·
Registered
99 Posts
The 3 dairy farms in the county cut their corn in july which didn't make for great hunting. I live across the road from the one in sutherland and most of them are dead now. Seen and heard of some cut but nothing good reported except for Ketch69 and some private hunts over sun flowers.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wish I could help you. The spot we hunted this afternoon was net to a farm taht had chopped corn for silage last week. Cutting corn this way draws more birds than other ways.

There were three of us in the field this afteernoon and we left with 36 birds in less than 2 hours. They are flying good.

We we hunting about 8 miles behind the Courthouse if that helps.

DEAN

1 - 6 of 6 Posts