Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I/Wehave a chance to lease 318 acres in Eastern Cambell county in fact some of the land spreads into Charlotte county.I/we am going to look at it on sat and sun and would trying to get the lease done on monday. I am getting at a reduced rate since the lease runs from july 1st till june 30 2009.We would then have first dibs on the tract of land for next year. We tried last year to lease land but it all fell thru. We are trying to start a club and are going to try and get around a 1000 acres in the club for next year .We gotta start some where though.What We are looking for are 2-3 hunters .We are looking at $300.00 a person for the remainder of the lease that means until june 30th so you can turkey hunt or whatever. We dont have dogs but dont care if you do.We can talk about the club thing rules and everything else if you are interested get back with me asap.

I say we alot in this post I am talking about myself and my cousin .

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OMG.. Im not even sure .I can just tell you land in eastern Cambell and western Charlotte county.Just off of route 601

·
Registered
838 Posts
Thanks

I did a mapquest from my house to Wren Va. and it's just a hair under 4 hours. I have some land up near Charlottesville and was looking for something little closer.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Are you still looking for members? I have relatives that live in Evington,va and i used to work at the Line-x there myself i would be interested if this is gonna happen i might have another if needed..Brandon

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, This 318 acres is in the bag . I can arrange for anyone interested to see the land.I am going to be there on thursday and maybe on friday.I am going to look at another nearby tract of 328 acres on friday so I might be busy. I can also send an aerial photo, map of land and directions to land .I dont have to be there for you to check it out. I fell in love with the tract the first day . I seen 5 does and 1 spike buck on the opener. I kicked up a bunch more walking around on monday but didnt see any horns but I did see many rubs. I seen some dogs on sat but not on mon.This place was leased by some NC bow hunters the last few years and I dont have any idea what the success has been . A neighbor about a half mile away shot a nice 10 point. It actually was about a 15 pointerif you count all the little points at the base of the brow tines.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts