Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by Boaters World in Severna Park this afternoon and was told that Drew the manager is no longer there. I know that a number of TF people had enjoyed his winterization seminars or his pleasent greetings when you entered the store. I did not get the chance to meet Chris the new manager.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Drew was the man, sorry to hear he is gone.

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Yeah - heard he left about 2 weeks ago. No idea why - maybe the new wife did not like him being "married" to the store :D.

·
Registered
956 Posts
He was a great guy, always helpful when I walked in and seemed to know alot about everything. Haven't me the new manager yet. Went to the store in Annapolis the other day, really nice store and pretty big.

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
--I just had met him Recently , on a chance visit --Was A true professional in my eyes, & i made some impulse purchases because of his service -When Boaters World opened in Annapolis years ago, that mgr also was Tops --But He also dissapeared -Sad , in this day & time good Management is very essential to us All --geo.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Drew took the hammer due to the actions of one of his employees. When I got the word ,I pleaded with Boaters World in his defense but they wouldn't change the decision they made. Drew was the best manager they ever had and went out of his way to make sure the customer was taken care of. He was a "company" man and the way they treated him was enough to turn me off with Boaters World. I outfitted my last three boats through them and the last two were with the outstanding help of Drew , spending tens of thousands of dollars but I am done with Boaters World for good. Drew is looking hard to find employment so if anybody can help him, please contact me and I will put you in touch with him.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
Can someone describe what Drew looks like? I've been in the BW of SP many times but can't put the name to the face. Hopefully, he'll find other work soon. It sounds like BW lost a good person.

·
Registered
7,541 Posts
OK, thanks George...I think I know the guy. My experience was how others describe...very knowledgeable and helpful.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
BW should be made aware of how helpful Drew is. Does anyone know I could contact? I doubt corporate would be aware of how helpful he really is and what a go to guy he can be. Finding a job in this day is tough...I feel for him.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.
6,189 Posts
That's sad, and Christmas just around the corner too. I first knew him when he worked at the Annapolis store. Figured he'd do good. Back then he was one of the go getters when out on the floor and always was a people person too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts