Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Michael Steele<http://www.johnmccain.com/images/McCainStates/RegionaleCampaigns/Mid-Atlantic/Virginia/chairman_04convention1.jpg> Tomorrow, join former Maryland Lt. Governor Michael Steele for a Get Out the Vote Rally for John McCain and Sarah Palin at the Fredericksburg Victory Headquarters. Come show your support and sign up to help get out the vote on Tuesday!

Here are the details:

Fredericksburg Victory Headquarters Rally with Michael Steele Thursday, October 30th 6:30pm 150 Riverside Parkway Suite 213 Fredericksburg, VA 22406

If you have any questions please contact the Harrisonburg Victory Office at (540) 910-2681.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Oh please, Steele was a loser in Maryland and he's a loser in Virginia.

Just hang it up.. Your done. Embrace the change.. Oh I can't wait until next week...

Beers on me..

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
I doubt that McCain likes Steele very much, and the old McCain would have puked before chanting the asinine "drill-baby-drill" mantra.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
tomorrow, join former maryland lt. Governor michael steele for a get out the vote rally for john mccain and sarah palin at the fredericksburg victory headquarters. Come show your support and sign up to help get out the vote on tuesday! [/size][/font]

here are the details:

fredericksburg victory headquarters rally with michael steele thursday, october 30th 6:30pm 150 riverside parkway suite 213 fredericksburg, va 22406

if you have any questions please contact the harrisonburg victory office at (540) 910-2681.
bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
same Mike steele who backed down from a drug addicted addle-minded windbag POS TV show host Yeah now there is a leader hopefully he won't have to be under the table @ the view waxing Barbara wawas legs

·
Registered
83 Posts
**** Michael Steele. I never did feel comfortable with him and I am as conservative as they come. The final nail in the coffin was him calling the pork in the stim package "BLING BLING" in order to earn street cred with the MTV generation. BTW, **** that traitor Colin Powell too!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts