Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure this isn't new but:

"Wait. Virginia?

The state is ground zero for the drilling debate because of possible reserves off the coast and what energy experts see as a friendlier government than elsewhere

The U.S. Interior Department has completed the first step, closing a public comment period on the proposal to lease 2.9 million acres of ocean to natural gas and oil companies. The pie-shaped area begins 50 miles off Virginia's coast, straight out from Virginia Beach on the south and across from Virginia's boundary on the Delmarva peninsula to the north."

· Registered
526 Posts
i say drill you thought the tower produces wait till you get on one of them bad boys holly **** just think of the fish like tuna....mmmmmmmmm........tuna, and the billfish that will be attracted to there because of the baitfish.i say i want tuna and i want it now.

· Registered
216 Posts
After fishing the SKA nationals, I say DRILL. We caught Spanish & King Mackerel, Bluefish, Gray Trout, Snapper, Grouper & others. The rigs pull fish in like bees to a hive. They started 8 miles off the coast of Biloxi & went right on out. I hope they do it off Carolina. If you've ever fished around the 102 & 65 tower out of OI, they hold fish.

Attachments

· Registered
41 Posts
Don't count on it, our next president , who was elected on the promise of CHANGE, will likely CHANGE his position on the issues he was elected on. I hope and pray Im wrong. I love my country and "a buck fifty gas"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.