Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gang!

Heading to our vacation spot in 2 weeks on Carter's Creek. Lots of crabbing and fishing.

The place where we stay does not have a bait freezer, and I find it difficult to keep my menhaden/crab pot bait frozen.

I'm hoping there's a place nearby that sells dry ice, but a Google search turned up nothing.

I thought I would turn to this informed bunch in case there's a place that sells it but doesn't advertise it in a way that would be detected by Google.

Thanks!

Matt

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey gang!

Heading to our vacation spot in 2 weeks on Carter's Creek. Lots of crabbing and fishing.

The place where we stay does not have a bait freezer, and I find it difficult to keep my menhaden/crab pot bait frozen.

I'm hoping there's a place nearby that sells dry ice, but a Google search turned up nothing.

I thought I would turn to this informed bunch in case there's a place that sells it but doesn't advertise it in a way that would be detected by Google.

Thanks!

Matt
You might be able to find dry ice at the walmart in kilmarnock...don't know for sure, but if I had to guess there would be a decent chance they have it.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Do not know where you live but if you have any Shoppers Food store or Harris Teeter food store they have dry ice. Call some big grocery stores nearby to see if they have some.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts