Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My family is also looking for a duck blind to lease next season and/or a pit blind within an hour and a half drive of Richmond.

We lost our lease this year to some questionable ******s. In my opinion if your are supposedly a friend and are invited to hunt a spot you shouldn' t go behind the person who invited you's back and lease the spot the following year with some other people. But that is another story all together.

Ideally I could check it out this season or shortly after it goes out just to see if there are ducks and/or geese in the area.

We would also be interested in going in with some other folks if anyone has someone backing out of part of a lease this year.

Send me a b-mail if you know of anything. Thanks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Tee:

No one likes that guy anyway. Some of our mutual friends brought him to a deer drive at my place once and I had to tell them to cease and desist.

Anyway, let me know if you are interested in any goose hunting in the near future. We've got zero ducks, but plenty of geese.

Max

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Max,

I'd love to hunt some geese out there sometime. I just found a spot where I've been killing a few ducks the last couple days too if you want to get out sometime and try it.

Give me call. 687-1869

Tee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.