Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an older 14' shallow "V" aluminum boat and trailer with a 25 hp motor, as well as, a Bevertail Motor. Perfect for duck hunting the rivers. It is an older boat and motor, the Bevertail has only 30hrs on it and the 25hp motor is very dependable. Was looking to sell the whole package or Beavertail separate, if anyone is interested. Will consider all offers. Just don't get out onto the rivers anymore and have shifted to open water!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
In Montgomery County. Will sell the Beavertail separate if necessary. Asking $1800 for it and its in great shape. Its a 13hp. Just way too heavy for my boat and never used it, kind of like my sea duck dekes this year???

·
Registered
838 Posts
Is that $1800 for everything or just the boat, I'm interested in the whole kit and kabootal.

PS. Are you interested in parting with any of the decoys?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, this is the gig. I got the boat,trailer, 25hp Evinrude and the Beavertail. But will sell whatever you want to make a package work or sell everything for $3200. The dekes are brand new and going to keep them for another year or 2, as I want to get some use out of them. Can send you pics of all if you like, just don't know how to post them here. I used to have Bmail here but don't think I have one since they changed the new format.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I am interested. Give me a call at (540) 270-8777.

Your private messaging and email options seem to be disabled so I have no way to contact you.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Does anyone know how to get messaging to work? Seems as if mine is disabled? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am not computer savvy and can't figure this one out. Here is my email addrress and phone #, as that probably is the best way. I can send pics and recieve mail easier that way.

Matt
[email protected]
240/876-2816

1 - 13 of 13 Posts