Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone want to trade tackle for a surfboard? I'm hanging 10 later at Ventura! Have you any idea how much I can get for White seabass and corvina per pound! I may never go back.:clap:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I don't like the idea of trolling for the "Great White " from a board that resembles a over-sized tony spoon, with my fat butt as a teaser. Sorry ! I've seen too many mako photos from that side of the world. Hope you enjoiy it !

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Nice fishing out there year-round. I used to spent a lot of time at Port Hueneme/Ventura. It's usually not to hard to grab a quick trip from one of the charter's in the area.

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Sure do wanna trade! You want your surfboard prerigged with 130# tackle and trebles or singles? What size swivel do you need to rig it with? Also how about some mylar tape for added flash. How big is the boat you're gonna pull it from? Lou is my kinda man. Inventing a new way to fish for Whites!

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,295 Posts
I don't like the idea of trolling for the "Great White " from a board that resembles a over-sized tony spoon, with my fat butt as a teaser. Sorry ! I've seen too many mako photos from that side of the world. Hope you enjoiy it !
Wouldn't want Lou to become shark poo with the Channel Islands directly off the coast of Ventura Beach

·
Premium Member
26,177 Posts
Wait until you get home and see all the ice/snow we dumped in your driveway. :eek: You got called to duty just right.Totally unfishable-ice-then wind 20-35 knots-gusts to 40. Skip

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,295 Posts
That's right Skip ........ entice him into coming home !!!!!! :thumbup: :D :D

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wait until you get home and see all the ice/snow we dumped in your driveway. :eek: You got called to duty just right.Totally unfishable-ice-then wind 20-35 knots-gusts to 40. Skip
Like I'm totally believing that dude, thats like righteous man.....peace.:yinyang:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts