Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, does anybody know where I can buy gas that does not have ethanol in it? Or if they still sell it? I read an article recently that E-10 completely breaks down in 100 days and MUST BE pumped out of your boat if its been sitting over the winter. Or it can cause serious damage. I dont have E-10 in my boat now but want to fill er up before I put it back in the water. I keep my boat on the South river. I'll tow it 50 miles if I have to just to avoid E-10. I swear my outboard smokes alot longer starting up with that **** in it.

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Eastern shore and Delaware. Don't know about the western counties. My boat sat from mid-November until last weekend with E-10. Used 18gal and ran perfect last Friday. I use Pri-G in my fuel, didn't use sta-bil this year. Install a filter and water seperator.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
Talbot Co. is E-10 Free!

You don't have to go south of Cambridge. Talbot Co. is e-10 free! You can gas up in Knapps Narrows by Tilghman if you are on the bay.;-)

·
Registered
617 Posts
startron by starbrite is supposed to reverse the effects of e-10 seperation. used it for the first time last year and the motor runs great. no need for stabil either they say its also a stabilizer as well. West marine sells it as does walmart and they said it was the best stuff on the market. fyi walmart is MUCH cheaper. they also make it for diesel engines as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts