Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes siree its official Phil the Punxsutawney ground did not see his shadow. So it means early spring! Thats great!
Les

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hillbilly Boater. Very simple Ground hog comes out & stays out awhile early spring. If he goes back stays back in late spring.
Do you believe that the famous striper migrates south? You go south to catch him. We have a colder winter we go farther south to catch him.Why does he do this? Why does this rodent do this?
I think they all have a built in sensor. :)

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Hillbilly Boater. Very simple Ground hog comes out & stays out awhile early spring. If he goes back stays back in late spring.
Do you believe that the famous striper migrates south? You go south to catch him. We have a colder winter we go farther south to catch him.Why does he do this? Why does this rodent do this?
I think they all have a built in sensor. :)
Actually Les, If I remember my biology correctly, they come out because they are horny and looking for some action. Of course like many males they are a little early on the draw and so retire to their warm borrows till their female counter parts get in the mood. This all sound familiar some how.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
gawd, les... haven't seen a post by you for a long time. was hoping that you hadn't moved, or somethiong! waiting diligently for your good flats reports, as always
!!!:)

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now I have to believe The Rodents are horney. Why because the Quarryville groundhog saw his shadow. One sleeping. One waiting for the females? :)
Hurry up spring, Les

1 - 8 of 8 Posts