Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trolled Eastern bay off claiborn, pulled two spoonbrellas and two tandems, fish hit spoon brella with 10oz weight, made two passes over good marks in 40ft, landed this one 24" fat fish, as soon as he was in the boat kids wanted to go swimming so we left them. I assume a couple more passes would have given up a couple more fish. Sky Automotive tire Tire Wheel Motor vehicle

·
Registered
166 Posts
Trolled Eastern bay off claiborn, pulled two spoonbrellas and two tandems, fish hit spoon brella with 10oz weight, made two passes over good marks in 40ft, landed this one 24" fat fish, as soon as he was in the boat kids wanted to go swimming so we left them. I assume a couple more passes would have given up a couple more fish. View attachment 168370
Nice work! Love the slippers!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Good catch and I love that stealth photo of your boat. Now how am I going to follow you around on Eastern Bay?

That's exactly how I started my grandkids fishing. Now they keep asking when I'm going to get to FL again so I can take them out again. Fortunately I have their Mom interested.

·
Premium Member
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good catch and I love that stealth photo of your boat. Now how am I going to follow you around on Eastern Bay?

That's exactly how I started my grandkids fishing. Now they keep asking when I'm going to get to FL again so I can take them out again. Fortunately I have their Mom interested.
haha, thats not a stealth photo; the boat is in the finishing stage of construction so it looks weird from some angles with no rub rails or spray rails and just primer;
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Plant

1 - 7 of 7 Posts