Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year I was stuck to hunting all public land in Talbot and Caroline Counties mainly Idylwild WMA and Seth Forest. I am looking for any openings in clubs in that general area or any persons who need a person for their lease. I mainly hunt deer bow, black powder and shotgun and some waterfowl and turkey.

CONTACT
[email protected]

·
Registered
176 Posts
matt, you have any luck at idlywild? i like to get down there and fish all the little ponds through out that place. I'll also be headin there to hopefully look for that elusive gobbler this spring. Ifn you are gonna be there, let me know. i'm in the same boat as you as i hunted all public in kent and cecil counties.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BG, I ended up killing a doe there late muzzloader season with my flint lock. I actually just got back from there tonight scouting around. saw many deer 53 to be exact and saw two flocks of turkey 13 and 16. they weren't vocal yet and i did not see much sign. I walked about 2 miles and saw some dropping and scratching. I do plan to hunt there in two weeks but it will be a toss up between turkey and rockfish, haha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts